Enforcement of E-Cigarette, Vaping Ban on Campus among WVU Board of Governors Policy Updates
By Connect-Bridgeport Staff on February 08, 2019
- New graduate certificates in business data analysis, business data science, business data technology, data technology management and business operations research.
- New degree programs and majors in linguistics, Spanish and teaching of English to speakers of other languages.
- Termination of a graduate certificate program in information assurance and biometrics.
- Approved a new health sciences degree for Potomac State College of West Virginia University.
- Moving the athletic training program from the College of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences to a division in the Department of Human Performance within the School of Medicine’s professional programs.
- The West Virginia National Guard using the J.W. Ruby Research Farm for training exercises.
- Designing the renovation of the football home team locker room at the Milan Puskar Center.
- Construction of a $1.4 million building at Jackson’s Mill for science, technology, engineering and math education.
- Continuing into the third phase of an energy savings program with Seimen’s Industry Inc.’s building technologies division.