Bridgeport Rotary Club Hosts Annual Wellness Testing at BMS
By Connect-Bridgeport Staff on February 06, 2020
- Multiphasic/wellness blood test, including chemistry and lipid profile plus complete blood count is $45.
- For $5, test results can be sent directly to individual.
- Urine test, detecting blood, infection or sugar: $10
- Iron panel, including TIBC and diagnosis of iron deficiency or anemia is $20
- Magnesium test (for symptoms such as muscle weakness and cramping) is $10.
- Thyroid profile, including TSH, t4 and free t4, is $45.
- PSA test (prostate cancer screening) is $30.
- C-Reactive protein (which aids in detection of inflammation) is $25.
- Vitamin B12 and folate (recommended for extreme fatigue, anemia, memory loss) is $40
- Vitamin D 25 OH (which helps diagnose Vitamin D deficiency) is $40
- Homocysteine (of which a high level can show risk of heart disease) is $40
- HGB A1C (diabetic test) is $25.
- Testosterone testing is $25
- Hepatitis C (infection caused by virus that attacks liver) is $50
- Lymes blood test (prescription from physician required) is $50