OUTSIDE THE TRIBE: You Can Learn Quite a Bit About Swimming in Just a Few Weeks
By Chris Johnson on February 25, 2020 from Outside the Tribe
- Marcel Rodriguez makes up time under water better than just about anybody.
- Phillip Malenich’s extension on his dives are a work of art.
- Mason Titchenal’s stamina and recovery time competing in the 100 butterfly and 100 freestyle back-to-back is mind-boggling.
- Luke Pinti and Marra Johnson make what I think would be the most taxing event, the 100 breaststroke, look easy.
- Cheyanne Rohde’s grit while battling through injuries to still be a contender to win every single time she is in the pool.
- Darian Spencer’s competitive spirit.
- The versatility of Cheri Signorelli, Maria Lacaria, Ryan Knapp, Reese Allen and Reed Smith amongst others, that put the Indians in contention to win every meet.